Blanco Lavender Festival
June 8-10, 2018
Friday: Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Visit Local Lavender Farms
- Lavender Market on the Grounds of the Historic Old Blanco County Courthouse
- Speakers' Pavilion featuring tips on growing and using Lavender, General Horticulture, Bee Keeping and more.
- Take in some great Live Music in Bindseil Park.
- Sample and purchase the best of Texas Specialty Packaged foods, regional wines and local beer in the TEXAS MADE tent.
The Blanco Lavender Festival is a project
of the Blanco Chamber of Commerce and the major fundraiser for the year for the Chamber.