Blanco Lavender Festival
June 9-11, 2017
Friday: Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Visit Local Lavender Farms
- Lavender Market on the Grounds of the Historic Old Blanco County Courthouse
- Speakers' Pavilion Featuring tips on growing and using Lavender, General Horticulture, Bee Keeping and more. Schedule TBA.
- Take in some great Live Music in Bindseil Park.
- Explore the finest craft beers from the region in the Texas Craft Beer Tent.
- Sample and purchase the best of Texas Specialty Packaged foods and regional wines in the GO TEXAN tent.
The Blanco Lavender Festival is a project
of the Blanco Chamber of Commerce.
Want to be a part of the reason that folks come back year after year to Blanco?
Be a Volunteer!! Call 830-833-5101 to sign up.